Ask The Tea Wizard
How To Guides
Welcome To The Library
Chinese tea expert Daniel Lui has written a number of comprehensive and easy to follow guides that will help you expand your knowledge of tea and tea-making. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, our Learn Section contains a wealth of valuable information and it's all free. The guides are available online by selecting the links on the left. There are also links to download the guides as pdf files.
Here are just a few of the points that are covered:
- How to make any tea taste better using the traditional Gong Fu Cha method of tea-making
- Why is water temperature so important to the taste of tea?
- How to shop for Chinese tea and get the best quality at the best price
- What are the types of Chinese teas
- How is Chinese tea manufactured?
- What do the different types of Chinese teas taste like?
- Why do certain teapots make tea taste better?
- How to choose the best teapot for your tea
- How to season a Yixing teapot
- How to store Pu-erh tea to make your tea taste better and enhance your investment